Saturday, January 8, 2011

resolutions:
send one letter/card/post-card every week (send thank-yous & remember birthdays!)
exercise at least 3 times a week (including Mel's yoga class on Tuesdays)
post to my blog daily
3 photography classes this year (pursue a passion)
1 book a week
be Mickie
act the way i want to feel
leave three things unsaid every day
read magazines all the way through, clip what i want to save,  then recycle (no saving mags!)
try one brand new recipe each week
drink more water
follow through
do it for me
more farmers & flea markets
 (i would love to have various flea market posters framed and hanging in the kitchen)
finally build my wine-cork-board
more wine festivals
frame my georgia o'keefe prints
clean and organize basement to make room for photography studio/dark room
more minutes meditating, more meditating in acton
even more time spent reading with the girls

to do:
frame my resolutions and hang by my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment